Find your Perfect Domain Name:
- .com $12.95
- .net $15.78
- .org $15.09
- .us $15.80
- .biz $14.95
- * All prices
Luex Business Hosting Solutions. Launch Your Production Site Today Risk Free!
All Business Hosting Features
Choose YOUR Plan
Suitable Visits Per Month
Number of Websites
SSD Storage Inodes
Free Domain Registration (1st year)
Daily Malware Scanning
1 Click App Installs
cPanel Control Panel
Free Daily Backups
Free SSL Certifiacte (https)
Free SSD (RAID 10)
Managed WordPress (Softaculous)
99.9% Service Uptime
What Makes “Cloud” Business Web Hosting Different?
Cloud servers will give you tremendous security and stability. In large part, this is due to the isolated environment in which a cloud server setup runs. Secondly, if one of the physical servers is compromised you can simply rely on another server that’s running properly.
Cloud servers also offer you incredible speed and performance. When you’re running your site from a physical server the only location your site’s files can be accessed is from that exact server location. With a cloud server, your website can be accessed from multiple locations, which can be closer from the actual physical location of your visitors – improving their site speed.
Cloud hosting can be infinitely scalable. Upgrading your disk space and memory is a very simple process and can be done from multiple different servers. You’re not limited by the hardware constraints of a single physical server location.
Unlike many of the “big hosting” brands out there, our entire web hosting platform is built using top of the line hardware and software. Our Cloud based products are hosted entirely on a private cloud infrastructure and is built giving us the ability to scale resources on demand. Our shared bare metal products use the latest hardware on dedicated servers providing you the securest systems structure available without over tenant loading, for fast reliable service.
- 100% True Cloud Web Hosting – The Cloud hosting packages offered at Luex Cloud are deployed instantly on our private cloud. Our Cloud based infrastructure is built to be reliable, secure, and scalable.
- 99.9% Uptime – Since our infrastructure was built in the cloud, with top of the line hardware and software components, we’re able to offer 99.9% uptime. We don’t just say this in our marketing, we publish our uptime reports each year and have also had our services tested by various third-parties to back this up. We hate downtime and understand how much it costs our customers.
- SSD Web Hosting – Our private cloud has been built using Solid State Drives protected by Raid 10. Solid state drives don’t have any moving parts and they use flash memory to store data, which provides top performance and reliability.
- LiteSpeed Web Hosting – LiteSpeed web server is a high-performance Apache drop-in replacement. LSWS is the 4th most popular web server on the internet and the #1 commercial web server. Performance up to 9x faster than Apache with a small memory footprint and increased scalability.
- MariaDB – MariaDB is a drop-in replacement for MySQL meaning it follows the same schemas and structure therefore is compatible with your current scripts/software that require mySQL. The difference is faster and safer data replication.
Business Web Hosting Features You Need
There is nothing worse than getting your web hosting package purchased only to find you need to add endless amounts of add-ons to perfect your website. We believe everything you need should be included in the price of our packages:
- Free SSL (https) – All domains and sub-domains hosted on our Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting accounts come with free and automatic SSL (https) powered by Let’s Encrypt. Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. It is a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
- Cloudflare w/Railgun – Cloudflare offers many benefits including DDOS Protection, Web Application Firewall, Traffic Control, CDN, Website Optimization, and DNS. We also include their Railgun that increases website speed up to 200%. Railgun purchased alone is an over $200/month value.
- Nightly Backups – We backup each cPanel account once every night. Along with our integration with Cpremote, customers are able to instantly access their backed up data with the click of a mouse. Restore the entire /home/ directory, email, or a single file without having to submit a ticket!
- Multiple Versions Of PHP – While it’s suggested customers run the latest version of PHP, some applications simply cannot support it. That’s why we offer the ability to select multiple PHP versions right inside of cPanel. In addition, we even patch older versions of PHP to ensure they’re being used securely. You can also added specific PHP extensions and modify values such as upload limits right inside of cPanel.
Benefits Of Business Web Hosting
Regardless how small or large your web hosting needs are, our Cloud Web Hosting platform will allow you to be able to deliver your services with ease.
Additional resources can instantly be added to your account from right inside our client interface by upgrading to the next package. We specify the exact number of CPU cores and RAM your website will have access too.
In addition to resources, our cloud will provide you the redundancy and security you need to keep your website online 24x7x365.
Our cloud has been optimized specifically for some of the most popular content management systems including WordPress. We also do nightly Malware scanning and removal to ensure your website isn’t penetrated or exploited.
Finally, we believe you shouldn’t have to pay hundreds of dollars a month to have access to this technology. All of our packages are affordable for both businesses and individuals!
Web Hosting Account Limits
We believe transparency is key into a successful relationship working together. All of our web hosting packages have the following limits:
- CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R)
- CPUs: Allocate from master plan
- Disk Space: Allocate from master plan
- Bandwidth: Allocate from master plan
- Virtual Memory: Allocate from master plan
- Physical Memory: Allocate from master plan
- Concurrent Connections: 25
- Number of Processes: 100
- I/O Limit: 2048KB/s
- I/O operations per second: 1024
- Inodes: Allocate from master plan
* Please note: Accounts over 100,000 Inodes or 20GB disk aren’t included in daily backups